Friday 8 October 2010

Honours Project

I know it's been like 3 weeks now and I really should have started saying some stuff about this before now...

So for my honours project I really want to create an interactive story for preschoolers, developed on the iPad. As I have no programming skills whatsoever I began looking for a programmer but then I was told about a 3rd year project where they would be developing exactly what I wanted to make only this time the brief was for DISNEY! Exciting stuff :) After speaking to David Malpss, head of Disney Online I decided I definately want to take part in it. As long as I stick to my learning outcomes and whip the team into shape if they start being like us last year then it all should be fine :)

As for my dissertation question I thought about using the question 'How environment art affects the users experience and enhances the narrative.' or something along those lines.

No comments:

Post a Comment